Total Pageviews

Thursday 15 September 2011

BOOT THE WONDER DOG ENSURES THE SAFETY OF OPEN WATER SWIMMERS

Boot the Wonder Dog ensures the safety of Open Water Swimmers


As official Lake District Wonder Dog (ahem), I had a heavy day on the water this Sunday, the tail end of Hurricane Katia was just getting to grips with Buttermere as my new human open water swim buddies decided on a swim meet - up and down the lake – you can imagine the carnage!


open water swimming in buttermere
Me and My Humans (I'm so proud of them)

From an experienced open water wonder dog's point of view, they all did great for humans, and not a drop of Labrador blood in any of them, aww bless..., I got them all safe back to shore – (phew – I do worry about my humans you know) and I got double biscuit bonus.

We've had a really fun season swimming in our lakes, tarns and rivers and it was great to meet new human swimmers, I hope to see them all again in the water during our future meets or in our Ambleside shop where they can be assured of a warm greeting and a brew (...bring dog biscuits).
Until then doggy paddle safe...

open water swim rescue dog
Rounding up my humans

See you on the water, Boot – Wonder Dog

P.s My humans sell stuff to keep you warm, if you haven't got fur , whilst open water swimming.
Click to see my mam and dads range of open water swimwear (and pay for my biscuits)
Follow Boots adventures by going to http://www.headtothehills.co.uk/boots-blog-diary-of-a-shop-dog.html

1 comment:

  1. Love boot the wonder dog, he was fantastic in the water, can't wait to swim with him again!!!

    ReplyDelete